It's time to wake up!

It's been a while since my last update on this blog. i wanted to blog about what i've been doing all this while but...ah...just forget it. btw, I'm officially engaged to my master thesis. So right now i'm busy with the data collection and of course i have a lot of things that need to be done. However, this fat lazy girl always procrastinating and expecting that she'll be graduated in May 2013. like seriously?? such a daydreamer! daydreamer is my permanent job actually:') there are so many dreams to be achieved yet i'm still stuck in a place called wonderland (which is most of the time lying on bed). at this moment, no salary but once i accomplished those dreams in shaa Allah everything will be fine in the future. so hey, it's time to wake up!


so, here is a very simple resolution for myself:




BE MORE PRODUCTIVE!



yeahhh :)














No comments: