saya benar-benar sayangkan awak:)

Dear Mr Dizzwan,

Thanks for being in love with me:)

as time goes by, our relationship is almost one year already...

we are going through the toughest time...

but without realizing it, we still together up till now...

Maybe i can't be the first person to love you, but i really hope, i'm the last person to be loved by you..

i pray hard for this relationship

and i hope God hears me:)


i would never let you go...

i want you to know that i always LOVE YOU no matter what:)

Forgive all my wrongdoings...

honestly, i didn't mean to hurt you...

Please just "SLAP" me if i did that again:))

you mean more to me than you will ever know:)








 i want to dedicate this song for you:) for your endless love to me..




inilah aku apa adanya
yang ingin membuatmu bahagia
maafkan bila ku tak sempurna
sesempurna cintaku padamu...


jalan kita masih panjang...
ku ingin kau selalu disini:)


MAY OUR RELATIONSHIP LAST 4EVER...amiin:)


No comments: