:|

I hate how people say "i'm here for you" when really they aren't. i hear those words and i just brush it off. if they were there for me, they would of been there all those times i felt apart :|

every time people need me, without any hesitation, i always be there for them but when my time comes, where are though?

don't be like this. i'm also a human. please understand that i also need someone when i don't have enuff strength to carry on. 

i don't mind helping people when they're in need. i don't mind sharing because i love to do so.

but sometimes, i need you people at least to put smile on my face. yes, at least...

it's not me who only pays attention to your story, problem or what not...it doesn't work like that dear..

it's us to face it together...

i wish you were in my shoes because only then you can feel the pain that i've been going through.

i'm sorry but picking up the stars alone somehow really testing the limits :|




No comments: